Monday, October 21, 2013

This Girl's Guide to Beer: Pumpkin Beer - #5

Not a beer this time but a cider. This was a pick after the Living Social Beerfest I attended; Woodchuck had featured a blueberry cider and it was rather delicious so I figured I'd give this a try. I can say for sure this has been my least favorite. Ciders are usually crisp and range in sweetness, this fell completely flat and didn't have much flavor at all. Can't win them all I guess.





Pumpkin Beer #5: Woodchuck Pumpkin Hard Cider
  • Amber in color
  • Barely there pumpkin flavor
  • Fell flat within minutes
  • Not very drinkable
  • Woodchuck Cider

Pumpkin Beer Rating according to this girl

  1. Red Hook Pumpkin Porter
  2. Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
  3. Unita Punk'n Harvest Pumpkin Ale
  4. Terrapin Pumpkinfest
  5.  Woodchuck Pumpkin Cider
  6.  

No comments:

Post a Comment